Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Greatest Boxer of all Time?

Via Adam


The Super Fight


 A lot of people have this title confused.

The Greatest Boxer of All Time didn't die recently...he died 47 years ago.

He didn't have 5 losses, he had 0.

He didn't have 37 Knock Outs he had 43 (88%).

He didn't dodge the draft.

He wasn't a race baiter and sure as hell didn't convert to islam.

He was a local kid named Rocky Marciano aka The Brockton Blockbuster (49-0)

Don't let mainstream media idolize false prophets.

When he was asked on tv if he could've knocked out Ali in his prime his response was oh so classical!! "I’d be conceited if I said I could've, but I'd be a liar if I said I couldn't"



  1. Oldie but goodie:

    Thomas Sowell on Old Boxing Matches

    1. Another excellent

  2. Mr. Townsend, i am an Italian man, i would like to add that Marciano always respected his rivals, whilst Ali often mocked his rivals when they were on the ground.

    1. Yes and I believe Sowell touched on that issue among all he wrote about Thanks.