Monday, August 8, 2011

Reap the harvest

Via Liam
VERBATIM POST
Old Holborn
=======================

Libertarians respect private property, so you won’t hear any cheering from me at the weekends “riots”. What we witnessed was not a political protest by a community frustrated at Police corruption and victimisation. That happened on Saturday afternoon outside Tottenham Police station. We witnessed the rewards of decades of “radical” “progressive” politics by those who will never have to face the consequences of their actions.
I’ll be blunt. We have tolerated the expansion of a feral class of youth. We have celebrated “diversity” whilst they have celebrated the freedom under the auspices of “equality” to turn parts of London into gang run shooting alleys. Whilst we chuckled at Ali G, life was imitating art. The result? An entire generation that is not educated enough to earn a living from anything other than drug dealing and crime. A dangerous generation that values “status” above morals, materialism above society and has no concept of “improvement”
I saw a tweet yesterday that blamed inner London poverty on people “trapped by long term mobile phone contracts”. It is just the beginning. The usual suspects of community leaders will be dragged out, the left will blame “cuts” and “poverty”, the right will demand more restrictions to immigration and nobody will speak of the elephant in the room.
WE created this. WE told black kids it was OK to be a gangsta. We protected them from the consequences of their actions under the banner of equality and diversity. We told them it was fine to act and behave as a lawless thugs as if challenging that behaviour would somehow offend them.

I’m in court next week as the 16 year old Nigerian thug who assaulted my daughter, innocently sitting on a train, has decided to plead not guilty, even though the evidence against him is overwhelming. I explained to the Police that I will not tolerate inaction on this because he needs to understand that his behaviour is not just unacceptable to me, but unacceptable to the society he is part of. If I don’t stop him now, he won’t be stopped. It is my duty to people I have never met to make sure he does not attack them by forcing him to take the consequences of his actions. He does not need a “community leader” condemning his actions, or a diversity coordinator creating excuses for his “culture”. He needs to know that his actions will not be tolerated.

Whilst “da bruvvers” are celebrating an intake of free widescreen TVs, those who defend them by inaction against their lawlessness are preparing to complain to me that no businesses or jobs will come to the areas they trashed. And it will be my fault. Again.

None of the looters over the weekend is “trapped”. All of them make a choice, as we all do. Live your life as you see fit. If you choose drug dealing, theft and violence as a career choice, don’t you dare call me a bigot when I refuse to support your “diversity”

5 comments: