First, apologies for today’s recap being in short format, which is nothing more than a straight copy from our news feed, but I’m suffering from eyestrain pretty badly tonight and can’t see too well. Anyway, here are the 23 reports of police misconduct tracked in our National Police Misconduct News Feed for this Friday, September 23, 2011:
- Eureka CA jury awards $4.5mil to family of man who died after badly beaten by 2 cops then denied medical care  bit.ly/n7R1c0
- Honolulu HI cop suspended while under investigation after accused of raping a mentally disabled shoplifting suspect  bit.ly/oiNN1S
- Dalworthington Gardens TX cop arrested on allegations he sexually assaulted woman after arresting then helping her  http://bit.ly/oJvUdH
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg NC police sued by man claiming cops fabricated evidence to falsely imprison him for 12yrs  bit.ly/qqS2Lm
- Los Angeles Co CA monitor report finds 1/2 of people shot for “reaching for waistband” were unarmed, numbers rising  lat.ms/nNU0CC
- Albuquerque NM settles class action suit for a rumored $150k by 13yr-old arrested by school cop for minor outburst  bit.ly/qermCk
- New York NY cops ordered to stop arresting people for public display of pot when pot is found during searches  bit.ly/oL0KGl
- Hackensack NJ cop suspended w/o pay after charged w/witness retaliation, lying to investigators & hindering arrest  bit.ly/q9v2Hg
- 2 New Orleans LA cops get probation/suspended sentences for roles in false arrest & false report, both resigned  bit.ly/pgOZzz
- Atlanta GA cop pulls gun on motorist when he mistakes man’s Toyota Camry for his Ford Explorer police SUV  bit.ly/nSvcjQ
- New Paltz NY cop indicted on felony grand larceny & workers comp fraud charges involving over $50k  bit.ly/psx7Cz
- Dallas TX cop suspended 20days w/o pay for refusing to help cop transport woman he didn’t think needed arrested  bit.ly/pTncWA
- Windermere FL police chief takes plea deal on 4 counts, dropping most serious charges for hindering child sex case  thesent.nl/nFx9yo
- 2 Bradenton FL cops subject of complaint by homeless man alleging they demanded ID w/o cause & threatened arrest  bit.ly/qxWvKv
- Nashville TN cop arrested on agg assault charges for attempting to strangle girlfriend until her dog saved her  bit.ly/q3fWu8
- Houston TX cop sentenced to 20yrs prison after pleading to stealing over $800k from police union over 7yr period  bit.ly/pUpuCD
- Broward Co FL deputy arrested on grand theft & official misconduct charges for robbing undercover posing as dealer  bit.ly/n4LafH
- Escondido CA settles suit for $20k to non-profit hired for FHA study but fired for criticism of police checkpoints  bit.ly/oDc0ho
- Milwaukee WI cop sentenced to 2yrs after sting op caught him taking $1k to help transport 4lbs cocaine & drug money  bit.ly/nav9ji
- Central Michigan Univ MI cop charged w/official misconduct for talking drunk college students into exposing breasts  bit.ly/r5UhsH
- East Point GA cop fired & charged w/theft by taking, violation of oath & false statements on unspecified allegation  bit.ly/nNuNlS
- 3 Houston TX cops apparently chatted on cruiser laptops about being high after eating arrested teen’s pot brownies  bit.ly/nQUH9C
- Austin TX cop suspended 90days, lied before video showed him being rude to resident who called about discarded hypo  bit.ly/ny2F4O
That’s it for today, stay safe out there!
This is the one election that in all of our history is a fork in the road that we had better choose wisely.
That alone should be enough to make everyone sit up and take notice.
If HRC is allowed to stack that Supreme Court, the country is gone.
It is that serious. There is no turning back, none.
We will not have the luxury to say, we can hang for another 4 years.
The communist planks are all in place…
...that ball is at the finish line and just needs that last punt over the goal posts and it is game over.
That one issue will have ramifications for decades.
Your children and grandkids will experience the full weight of that one issue alone.