Sunday, November 13, 2011

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the MALL.

Via The Feral Irishman
As I came out of the supermarket that sunny day, pushing my cart of groceries towards my car. I saw an old man with the hood of his car up and a lady sitting inside the car, with the door open.

The old man was looking at the engine. I put my groceries away in my car and continued to watch the old gentleman from about 25 feet away.

I saw a young man in his early twenties with a grocery bag in his arm, walking towards the old man. The old gentleman saw him coming, too, and took a few steps towards him. I saw the old gentleman point to his open hood and say something.

The young man put his grocery bag into what looked like a brand new Cadillac Escalade and then turned back to the old man. I heard him yell at the old gentleman, saying, “You shouldn't even be allowed to drive a car at your age.” And then with a wave of his hand, he got in his car and peeled rubber out of the parking lot.

2 comments:

  1. I almost didn't read it as originally titled, but am sure glad I did. Don't doubt the truth of it for a minute

    ReplyDelete