Saturday, March 24, 2012

How the Left Can Shut Down Rush Limbaugh

I grew up in radio. My father was a famous New York deejay, and really, an extraordinary radio talent. He was also an old-style Jewish liberal who thought the Republicans were one step away from being Nazis. Once, when I expressed admiration for Rush Limbaugh, he went into one of his usual rants. I stopped him and said, “You don’t have to agree with him, but Rush Limbaugh is the best radio man I’ve heard since you.” My father deflated… shook his head… then murmured, “Unfortunately, you’re probably right.”

How great is Rush Limbaugh? Truly, it’s almost impossible to do what he does at the level he does it day after day. Because of work demands, I don’t get to hear him as often as I’d like. But about once a week, I drive to L.A. on business, and I always try to time the drive to coincide with his show. I pay a lot of attention to the news. I read widely and deeply. But every time I make that drive, I arrive in Los Angeles smarter than I was when I left home and Rush is the reason. He’s just that good.

So yes, a Left that has failed in every single endeavor and has no arguments left but “You’re a racist!” and “The climate is falling!” needs to shut this man up and shut him down before he convinces Americans to seize back their country in the name of liberty and the Constitution. What to do?

More @ PJ Media

No comments:

Post a Comment