Monday, July 30, 2012

2 months to go: Autumn NC PATCON (Patriot Convention) Action necessary


Enlarge

The Seven Blackbirds


Autumn NC PATCON (Patriot Convention) October 4th - 7th 2012

3 months to go: Autumn NC PATCON (Patriot Convention)

=================

Camping available Thursday night through Sunday night.

We had a most congenial meeting last time and the first two below have been added to ensure that we do so again.

1. Please leave personal feuds, if any, at the front gate. Nothing productive will come of infighting or character assassination.

2. We don't see any solution to our nation's problems that either political party will agree to, so leave political campaigns at the front gate also.

3. Please read III Percent Patriots 2012 Political Platform before the event if you have not done so.

4. Bring your ideas/solutions to the meeting.

5. Anyone who wishes to speak at the PATCON should register prior to the event in order to have a well organized meeting. The topic and length of time required should be submitted by September 1st to give enough time to coordinate and publish the agenda. Speakers will be sent confirmation notices, starting time and length allotted for their speech. A white board stand and flip chart will be provided and possibly more if needed. brocktownsend@gmail.com

I. If we have 45 people who pay $20 in advance we can have everything like before. (In advance because of the embarrassment of asking those who attended last time for more)

II. If we have 45 positive replies by the 15th of August, then I'll ask all concerned to send in the money. If I receive the total necessary by 30 August, then we are good to go.


III. If not, we can see how much more each would need to pay in order to make up the shortfall.

IV. If too much, we could gamble on the weather and not rent the tent, tables and chairs.

V. Or we could purchase individual boxes of Pig Pickin' or whatever from The Filling Station. A few people could pick everything up once ordered. If we had it on Sunday, we can get one pound of cooked food plus the dessert for $5 as they have a buffet. This amount was sufficient for us, but I doubt if all would want to do this on a Sunday.

VI. Finally we could all just bring a cooler with food/drink and a chair.

Ideas, anyone?

38 comments:

  1. I am in my friend. Anyone coming with (family/friends) will also up for the prepay. As always just let me know how I can help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, kind Sir. So it will be you and how many more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brother Brock, I'm definitely in! Just give me an address to mail the Money Order. God Bless! Jack J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack:

      We should wait and see if we have the 45 by the 15th, so I can put you down for one, correct?

      Delete
  5. Brock is that your family home? It is beautiful.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ma'am and thank you. This does mean I can count on you two, correct..........?:)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I wish.
      Forgive me for barging in on your PatCom thread ;) I was just struck with how beautiful it was there. I didn't realize y'all got snow.

      Miss Violet

      Delete
    3. No problem, because you have now committed to come!:) That was the only half decent snow in years.

      Delete
  6. Greetings, Brock, I intent to enjoy your hospitality again in October.

    As we self-identify as rugged individualists with a desire to do charitable good deeds, my preference is "VI".

    ... bring a cooler sufficient to ones' needs with extra to share ...

    That said, if the consensus is toward a prepared meal I will be pleased to contribute my $20.

    Best Regards,
    Hans Mentha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Hans and VI it is.:) I look forward to seeing you once again. Just you and your sidearm, as last time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brock, I know Tom and I are in. I'm working on getting a head count for the rest of the group. Will let you know. Also, if there's anything we can do to help...just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Eric! Can't wait.:)
    ========
    Glen:

    Great and we look forward to seeing you again. By the way, do you know Laura Long of Raleigh who runs Triangle Conservatives Unite (http://www.triangleconservativesunite.com) a group of 1644 members?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to, again, spending time with you and everyone else.

    Richard Daniel
    Georgia-Carolina Tower
    706-309-9670 ext 3 office
    706-833-7504 cell
    richardbdaniel@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. brock
    I intend to be there.

    Ron Newman 1 person
    910-849-9255

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brock Put me down.

    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one guy that is in our SCV Camp I will know in the next few days

      JP

      Delete
  13. soooo....I might be coming, just wondering what we will be doing for 3-4 days.....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pig Pickin' and speeches are Saturday afternoon. It's just that some like to come and camp for sometime and enjoy each other by the camp fire.

      Delete
  14. Brock
    I am definitely IN for the October PATCON. I am coming with my fellow Patriot, James Clark. Our plan is to come up Friday evening, and stay with David.
    Please put me down to speak Saturday afternoon. I will speak about the issue of Natural Law Rights and specifically property rights as the source of Freedom (or anything else you want me to speak about).
    Let me know how to prepay.
    Dr Dan
    Murphy, NC
    drdan@drdansfreedomforum.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natural Law

    Our friend, Bastiat.:) I look forward to meeting you and sorry we couldn't take you up on your kind invitation on the way to Dixie's coming out party. How about the length of time you need?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will be coming again. Love to meet all the nice people again and enjoy the lovely property.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So far, we have 19+ and the 2 of us, so a long way to go for 45.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey I would like more information please. I understand the conference is 3 days? I am interested in coming and if given the opportunity I would love to speak. I will never pass up an opportunity to speak! haha

    skinny medic

    ReplyDelete
  19. NOTICE:

    I have answered all the inquires on this page and will continue to do so, although it is not evident. The comments of individuals who contact me by email are moved over here after I answer them, so I can keep track of everything in one place. Thanks, you know, Southern Manners.:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Skinny Medic glad to see you got me message about the NCPATCON. My wife and I enjoyed your presentation at the 2nd annual Mt preppers conference. The business end of the meet up will take place on Saturday. Some folks come the day before and leave on Sunday so they have the opportunity to meet folks and share ideas around the camp fire in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brock,
    I am going to do my best to make the October Patcon.
    Put me down for the $20 donation.
    Will need a spot to pitch a small tent.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  22. + James Clark (with Dr. Dan) & Chuck Ayers (with Hans), so two more which S/B 25 now, working our way to 45.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I. Hans & Chuck will set up a mobile shortwave installation and do a presentation.

    II. William will do a 2 hour intro to the TCCC Tactical Combat Casualty Course which is normally a week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What day is the TCCC course being given??

    ReplyDelete
  25. Saturday afternoon. I'll move your comment over to the update post for info and thanks.

    ReplyDelete