Patriot Convention


This is the one election that in all of our history is a fork in the road that we had better choose wisely.

This next president will appoint several Supreme Court justices.

That alone should be enough to make everyone sit up and take notice.

If HRC is allowed to stack that Supreme Court, the country is gone.

It is that serious. There is no turning back, none.

We will not have the luxury to say, we can hang for another 4 years.

The communist planks are all in place…

...that ball is at the finish line and just needs that last punt over the goal posts and it is game over.

That one issue will have ramifications for decades.

Your children and grandkids will experience the full weight of that one issue alone.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Hunting Guns

I bought a used, 8 Inch .357 Colt Python in 1977 for $140. Amazingly enough, I sold it in 2004 for enough to buy a Glock 30 and 21.


  1. Wanna hear a sad story?


    Well here it is anyway:

    Bought me a 4 inch Python with custom grips back about 1964. Don't remember what it cost but it wasn't much. I use to keep it in a hidey-hole in my mother's house and take it to the range on occasion.

    Stupid me got married and left the weapon at mom's. Figured it was OK there. A few years later i was living a couple thousand miles away and mom took sick. My sister (who is not a gun lover) cleaned out mom's house. The Python went to the local cop shop. I wasn't told for a year or two.


    1) Don't get married.

    2) Avoid having a Liberal sister at all costs.

  2. I left my Model 15 S&W with Pops when we moved to CA back in the 80's. Alzheimers got him and stated to get weird, so I got sis and BIL to go fetch. Katrina got their house but pistol survived unscathed. BIL died and sister called to see if I wanted it back, 'cause if I didn't she was gonna go swap it for a $50 K-Mart gift card down at the gun buy back. I got my ass down there and got it back quick like a bunny.

    Fifty bucks? Sheesh.

  3. 1) Don't get married.

    2) Avoid having a Liberal sister at all costs.




  4. Damn glad to hear you're OK - I'd have been calling in the morning...

    1) Oh yeah - BTDT.


    You'll have to forgive me - I'm SLOW...

    This one's pretty much tolerable - usually...

    Hey, not one single stitch in over 12 years!

    Vows are permanent...


    2) Wear gloves.
    And a hat.
    Dig deep.
    Leave the gun - take the canolli...!


  5. I am looking forward to buy Glock 30 Gun

    1. I have a 21 and a 30. I prefer the size of the 30.