Sunday, September 11, 2016

We’re all “Deplorables” now!

Via Billy

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsA6H7eVIAApdY7.jpg:medium

I think she will pay for this. I would expect this to be an ad somewhere. I think that those people out there that are basically for Trump – and there’s more and more everyday, as we see by the polls – I think they’re gonna take great relish in being called a “Deplorable.” Of course, it’s “deplorable” compared to who? And to the Barbra Streisands and the fashion crowd, maybe we’re all “deplorables.”

More with video @ American Lookout

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I think Sylvester Stallone should come out with a movie by the name of "The Deplorables". Maybe a subtitle along the lines of "The 1% shilling for the real basket case". You would think, at some point, even the ruling elite in politics, media, or any other organization would be embarrassed of themselves, but no, they seem oblivious to reality.

    ReplyDelete