Friday, February 25, 2011

Disarm The People, Crush Dissent, All In A Days Work

http://4share.ws/images/20090319/bxqg9ceac/wall3-1024.jpg

"Common sense evidently doesn't know crap about history. This country was founded by men with guns fighting for freedom. That some citizens still know that Joan Peterson wets herself.

"Power comes from the barrel of a gun" Chairman Mao.


Political power is always backed by force. Joan, why do you want the people powerless? Is it so that you and your ilk can politically rape us with impunity?

You can't convert me Joan, you can't force me to submit. At best you can kill me."

Via The Arctic Patriot

2 comments:

  1. Those are some funny weapons, the bolt is on the wrong side of the Mosin Nagant, and the selector switch is on the wrong side of the SVD. It is as if someone screwed up the negative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, if you're not right! I glanced at the picture and for some reason my eyes stopped on the Nagant, but I missed it. I see you have a few and I have a M44. What is that one above your two Nagants? It almost looks like a Saiga.

    ReplyDelete