Saturday, March 5, 2011

Senator Grassley's Newsletter On The Gunwalker Scandal

I hope these criminals get put away along with their corrupt organization. They have no shame.
===================================================================
A Photo of Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa

"I’ve been hounding the Justice Department and the ATF to come forward and be accountable to the American people and the family of Agent Terry. There remain unanswered questions about what transpired at the ATF and the Department of Justice during this time period and the policy that allows guns to walk. Up to this point, I’ve gotten nothing but stonewalling to my five letters. Federal officials have given both me and the Terry family the cold shoulder. And, to make matters worse, they’ve made this whistleblower feel like a skunk at a picnic for simply telling the truth.

My oversight efforts won’t stop. I’ll be looking for answers to my inquiries and working to get to the bottom of how the ATF could let guns be purchased by known straw dealers and then transferred across the border. That practice should have ended long before the death of a federal agent finally forced it into the light of day."

In this undated photo, Agent Brian Terry ain't carrying a "bean bag" gun. Photo courtesy Michelle Terry-Balogh

Via Sipsey Street Irregulars

No comments:

Post a Comment