Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Southern Debating Society

“While Obama is vulnerable to becoming the first one-term president in more than 20 years, the Republicans are perfectly capable of screwing it up and nominating some non-entity like Mitt Romney as their candidate. And the endless war and endless recession Obama presides over will continue.”
--Niagara Falls Reporter, Op-Ed 18 March 2011


Quote via Rebellion
===================================================================
Below via Western Rifle Shooters Association

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

  1. I hate it, but if I had to bet on 2012, I'd put my money on Dear Leader being re-elected.

    The Dead Elephants will screw this one up.

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid so. I can't see them nominating anyone, but a run of the mill neo-con, though I will be more than happy to be proven wrong.

    ReplyDelete