Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Tell Me.........

View Image

First Amendment: "Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the FREE EXERCISE THEREOF..." Can you really tell me that I have the ability to freely exercise my religion? Can I quote the Bible in school? Can I quote the Bible in a Courtroom? Can I hang the Ten Commandments anywhere I want? That is but one covenant of the people that is in tatters. "

Or, abridging the freedom of speech..."
Are you kidding me? One guy burns a Koran and the whole world comes unglued on him. Burn a flag and everyone wants to be your friend. That is disgusting. "

Or, of the press..."
No need to do that, simply co-opt them into the liberal mindset, into the moocher mentality and just buy them off, right Washington Post, CBS?"

"Or the right of the people to peaceably assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances."
As long as you have a permit and submit to personal investigation. I don't think that's what our founders had in mind. But then, the grass needs to be protected, right?

Second Amendment: "A well-regulated Militia being necessary to a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Give me a damn break. Since when? Look boys, it is not their place to tell us who shall be deemed worthy to possess. The very act of denial is an outrage, it is a denial of citizenship, a denial of legitimacy, it is a denial of self-defense and I don't give a rat's ass who might have done what, they still deserve to be able to defend themselves, if not from each other, from their damn powerful, impersonal and demanding government.

I'm not going to go down the whole list, though I could.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know Brock, I don't want FELONS having guns legally. I think there should be consequences for actions. IF you commit a felony, you forfeit your right to VOTE or Possess firearms. Don't do the crime, and be American. Do the crime, and you lose some rights.

    The rest of it uh yeah totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but I imagine he is stating the opposite because he knows they will get them either way.

    ReplyDelete