Friday, May 27, 2011

GOA Alert Action



Senate Rejects Efforts to
Protect Gun Records from ATF
The Senate yesterday tabled an amendment by Senator Rand Paul which would have protected 4473’s and other gun records from blanket searches by the ATF under the PATRIOT Act.

While some Senators withstood the heat from their leadership to protect your gun rights, many others buckled under the Washington-generated pressure.

Please click here to see how your Senators voted, and who it was that betrayed you!

2 comments:

  1. Brock, both my Georgia senator-traitors voted against us. I used the GOA form letter to send them a snail mail with a postscript that has my personal note that they have lost the vote of me, mine and friends.
    This effort, however, is wasted in advance I know due to their pride knowing they do not need us little folk.
    Ray III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and they will find out sooner or later, one way or another.

    ReplyDelete