Monday, June 27, 2011

Kicking Waco Jim Cavanaugh's ass.


I too I have worked for many Directors for 25 years and am STILL on the job. Therefore I would like to respond to the ATF unofficial mouth piece, Jim Cavanaugh.

First of all please stop speaking for ATF management, they are big boys. They have chosen to speak through DOJ attorney’s instead and that is quite troubling.

Your comments early in this debacle suggested you were trying to mitigate and minimize HQs accountability for being so out of control. You were making excuses for how hard catching gunrunners is. Let me break it down for you; you develop evidence and probable cause you seize their guns and arrest them or not. No Guns hit the street.

They LET 2000 guns go to criminals because no one in the loop had the courage or integrity to stop it. Sound familiar Jim? You are obviously doing a Great bit of promoting. And I am intimately aware of the gunshots you heard in anger, and the circumstances of why you heard those shots. That’s not a GOOD thing Jim. Why exactly did you hear gunshots at all?

Have you lost your mind? Keep the appointment in Justice? Yeah that’s who I want overseeing and making sure ATF is accountable.

2 comments:

  1. The man killed Popcorn Sutton. When he was already dying. Fucking Christ! I'm glad he isn't my neighbor. He probably would agree I suppose. God rest Uncle Marvin; he didn't deserve to be treated so unkindly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my view being polite.......:)

    Repost from 23 Apr 2010: Popcorn Sutton: Dead By Government B-------
    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2011/08/repost-from-23-apr-2010-popcorn-sutton.html

    ReplyDelete