Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Wrong constitution!"

View Image

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion. So help me God."

Wrong constitution!

The original Constitution of the united States of America said 'for the united States". The one that says 'of the United States' was the one put in place when the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Inc took over in 1871 and at the same time
disposed the original 13th amendment.

This is how they keep us on the corporate string. They use half truths and cohesion contracts to make us believe we are free yet keep us slaves to the corporation formed by Lincoln.

PS: I also signed that pledge many times over my 27 years of service. Unknowingly sacrificing my children's Yahweh given rights for another 6 years of pay.
Via safetalker, L&P

No comments:

Post a Comment