Friday, July 1, 2011

Ted Nugent “I still Believe”

One of my favorite folks in this world is Mr Nugent. He doesn’t say “Sorry” for his statements. He says what he means and means what he says. He doesn’t mince his words to appease ANYONE. And he walks the talk.

He’s 62 years old, slamming another tour across the nation that NONE of the current bands could match. He’s playing every damn day almost until Sept 5th. And let me tell you this, when they play, it’s NON-FKN STOP from start to finish. No breaks! Continuous rock and roll with a soulful flare.

He penned this little work of art between gigs.

Read the rest HERE.

2 comments:

  1. What a concert bro. We had an awesome time. We did the "Safety Hero/Semper Fi Fundraiser first in the VIP room with Ted, the sports agent who inspired the movie Jerry Mcquire (He is Big Ben Rothlesburger's agent now) I haven't been in a room with that many true north Americans EVER. The energy was electric. And Ted didn't disappoint. He made it perfectly clear where he stood on Obama... "I hate France, I hate slavery and I hate the current president of the united states because he's a commie prick" Fkn awesome stuff from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hate France, I hate slavery and I hate the current president of the united states because he's a commie prick" Fkn awesome stuff from start to finish.
    ========
    F------ A!

    ReplyDelete