Friday, September 2, 2011

Better that Muslims rule America than the Tea Party?


A couple of days ago someone told me that he would rather have Muslims ruling America over the Tea Party. It took a few seconds for the comment to sink in but once it did it made me feel sick. I knew the man was a devout Liberal but Islamic law would be better than the Constitution?

I asked him about what he knew of Sharia Law; specifically how it is acceptable for a man to beat and even kill his wife and children if they do not submit to his rule. I asked about their treatment of homosexuals which is a crime punishable by death. I then asked how he felt about the teachings that ALL non-believers must be either converted or killed. His response again shook me. He said that only a few extremists practiced such things and that Islam was a religion of peace. At this point, my blood was boiling to the point that all I could do was to tell him that he needs to educate himself on how Islam is practiced around the world and pull his head out of the dark place it is residing.

The tea party movement has been painted by the Liberal media and now by several Democrat politicians as an extremist group of racist hate filled people. Somehow standing up for the Constitution, reduced government spending and the ideals that founded America have become extremist views! We have been to hundreds of tea party rallies around the country since the movement began and those in attendance were nothing other than patriotic individuals who love their country and do not want to see America’s greatness lost.

MORE

2 comments:

  1. Why do otherwise intelligent people have such a hard time wrapping their minds strong the fact that these.people.are.The.Enemy?!

    THE.ENEMY!

    I WILL NOT ASSOCIATE, OR DO BUSINESS WITH them, or with anyone else who does!

    They must be shunned - personally, economically..... Utterly banned from all interaction of any kind, and treated with the contempt they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never met any and don't wish to do so either.

    ReplyDelete