Sunday, October 30, 2011

We The People’s Bob Schulz at OWS

.........note that Schulz is aware of the very distinct possibility that the organizers behind OWS will try to stifle his work there. If or when they do, that will simply reveal them for the frauds they are. They talk about being open to all views, about welcoming Tea Party people, etc. but I suspect that when it comes down to it, they will try to stop Bob. And they will have to tip their hands to do it, because Bob is himself a formidable organizer, and knows how to get it done, so unless they shut him down in a very overt way, he WILL turn the majority of that crowd into constitutionalists. If anyone can do it, he can. So, whether they shut him down or not, what he is doing has great value. Every other liberty and Constitution loving group and leader in America should be doing the same thing.

Stewart
========
Note from Elias Alias: I have personally been following Bob Schulz and his “We The People Foundation For Constitutional Education” since 1999. The man is one of America’s greatest Patriots and his story is remarkable. All readers here who have not discovered his “We The People” foundation, please take time to explore his site: http://www.givemeliberty.org/

Gives The Constitution A Voice

At 9 AM on Saturday, October 8, I was tuned into CNN, broadcasting from Atlanta. The Host was interviewing three young people who had participated in “Occupy Atlanta” the day before. One was a 26 year old female veteran back from the hostilities in Iraq and Afghanistan and enrolled in College. The other two were males in their 20’s who were employed.

The host asked what the Occupy movement was all about. The young people said, “We want to fix the system.”

The host asked how the system could be fixed. The young people struggled to find an answer but had none. Eventually they suggested more people should vote.

I turned to Judy, my wife, saying, “That’s it. I’m going down there. These folks need to know about the Constitution and how it can solve their grievances.” Four hours later, we were in New York City. I had a thought to find a meeting room somewhere near to the protests so I could talk about Liberty and the Constitution to whomever might come. Research uncovered a new community center two blocks away called Charlotte’s Place.” We were able to make contact with and then meet with the director in between visits to the Park who agreed to give us time to meet there with interested people.

As we walked among the protesters, we observed many who were clean-cut, bright eyed as they moved throughout the crowd open to exchanging ideas with strangers.

I noticed a table with a homemade sign, “INFO.” I approached and asked, “How can I conduct a teach-in on the State and Federal Constitutions? The young man said, “Start a Working Group.” I asked, “How do I do that.” He said, “Announce it.” I asked, “How.” He said, “Get up on a bench and yell, ‘Mic Check.’” That will get the attention of the People.”

I did just that. The People turned their attention to me and began to repeat, in waves, every few words I said. I announced I was starting a Constitution Working Group, that the Constitution can be used to control the Bankers, the Corporations and the Politicians, end undeclared wars, end Bailouts, end the Fed and end our debt-based, fiat currency. Each part of the message was repeated two or three times as the crowds carried the words and energy back to others farther away. I announced the first meeting of the State and Federal Constitution Working Group would be at 6 PM on the steps at the east end of the Plaza.

MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment