Thursday, November 10, 2011

Robbery and Opportunity

Kerodin points to a member of Occupy who want the government to forgive student loans.

I'm trying to keep tabs on things as they develop, and his blog is one good source.

So, this guy from Occupy wants his voluntary and not life-sustaining loan forgiven.

That is, to force all of you by proxy, at gunpoint, to pay for his education.

The government could, I guess.

I have student loans, too... I could force everyone else to absorb them through petitioning those who control the government's guns...and then maybe afterwards, I could go protest government violence...

That was a joke. Honor dictates I repay mine.

That's because my father taught me to be a man.

On the other hand, being in my early thirties, what are the odds of me receiving back the Social Security money that has been taken from me? Yet try to stop the government from robbing me to subsidize those who stopped working when they could not afford to, (I went there with both barrels, didn't I?) and voila...

You'll have people once again demanding to be given my money, by proxy, at gunpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment