Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You don't own yourself -- the Federal Reserve does.

Via Fight The Power

For a while I have been receiving e-mails from a good friend who has asked me to investigate something weird about the Birth Certificates. He wanted me to take a look at them because they have certain numbers and other things printed on them that need an explanation.

When I looked at my own Birth Certificate, I noticed it was a copy of the original. So I went through old boxes and baby books that my Mom had saved before she died and found what I was looking for -- my original Birth Certificate. It was brittle and yellowed with decades of age but -- wow -- it was NOT the original!

What I have learned since is kind of like discovering that you are part of the Matrix. It seems none of us have our original Birth Certificates -- they are all copies. And the copies have a serial number on them, issued on special Bank Bond paper and authorized by "The American Bank Note Company." Huh?

The truth is stranger than fiction. But here it is:

It seems that back in 1913 the United States was short of cash. World War I had depleted the treasury and there were several really bad financial panics -- in 1907 especially -- so the country needed to print more money than it had as equity to restore confidence in the money supply and get the economy back on its feet.

4 comments:

  1. WWI depleted the treasury in 1913???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assumed it was a typo and should have been 1918?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crap.
    All caps became common because of computers - Brock and BROCK are different in binary, so they standardized on all caps.

    Bank note company made the paper form, hard to do with all the watermark and other security features ...

    There is much more risking to be done, suffice to say DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

    Needless to say, I don't, but as you might have noticed, I have posted stuff that doesn't exactly fit into my mindset, but I do anyway hoping to be set straight.:)

    ReplyDelete