Saturday, December 31, 2011

Police is real smart

I was told that your GT score was the same as your IQ, but my GT was 136 and my IQ was 118 unless your IQ can rise over the years, but I've heard that isn't so. My mother sent me to *Dr. Morgan to have my IQ tested at 12 because of my horrible grades in school, but he said that I wasn't stupid, just lazy!:)

* The Dr. Morgan who went with his daughter and her child to Australia to prevent the child being taken by the father. I sent him a letter where he was staying at a motel there and we corresponded for awhile. A true gentleman.

Vox Popoli
Verbatim Post

I'd always suspected as much, but now we know with certainty:
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

“This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class,” Jordan said today from his Waterford home. “I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else.”

He said he does not plan to take any further legal action. Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

Most Cops Just Above Normal The average score nationally for police officers is 21 to 22, the equivalent of an IQ of 104, or just a little above average.
In other words, from my perspective, American police officers are quite literally retarded. Which, with a few exceptions, pretty much corresponds with my experience. However, in light of this, I may have to rethink my estimate of public school teachers as averaging 90 IQ. That might be overly generous.

Anyhow, it's not exactly a mystery why the police are so willing to completely disregard the U.S. Constitution as they go about performing their "duties". Chances are they haven't read it, and if they've read it, they haven't understood it. Nor has anyone troubled to teach it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment