Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am a Patrioterrorist

Via Survival

I believe the following:

I believe in the Bill of Rights.

I believe that the rights of American citizens supersede those of non-citizens within the borders of this great nation, yet the government desires to institute an international or global standard of jurisprudence upon the people.

I believe in using cash to prevent the risk of credit fraud or excessive waste and accumulation of debt for everyday or weekly purchases, while avoiding enslavement to the banks as a debtor.

I believe in acquiring goods and services in large quantities or small without having to answer to others.

I believe the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution only asks that I demonstrate that I am sane, legally able to, and of age to acquire firearms and ammunition but not explain why I wish to purchase a firearm to a neighbor, stranger, or bureaucrat.

I believe the United States must divorce itself from foreign entanglements and begin the process of repatriating our troops home, while honoring those who have served, and assisting the families of the fallen.

MORE

4 comments:

  1. "...the United States Constitution only asks that I demonstrate that I am sane, legally able to, and of age to acquire firearms and ammunition...

    That's odd. My copy of the Articles of Amendment to the Constitution, as ratified, applies no such restriction:

    "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

    Hans

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy of the Articles of Amendment to the Constitution, as ratified, applies no such restriction:

    "...the United States Constitution only asks that I demonstrate that I am sane, legally able to, and of age to acquire firearms and ammunition...

    That popped out to me also. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution only asks that I demonstrate that I am sane?

    Now that would create quite a loop hole, now wouldn't it? Who might be the judge of this? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be sane according to the 2nd!:)

    ReplyDelete