Thursday, February 16, 2012

National Stop Sign Campaign

NC Renegade
Verbatim Post

The president is giving away free bumper stickers for his 2012 re-election campaign.

Per a comment on the original post, an idea for a national campaign to send a message to Washington is shown below. Since the Obama campaign is giving them away, what better way to spend those illegal Muslim Brotherhood donations to Obama than attaching them to STOP signs around the country.


Spread the word. At least until this becomes a terrorist offense under the NDAA.

David DeGerolamo

4 comments:

  1. I sent away for one of his stickers.

    I'm going to use it for target practice and see what happens when I post a pic of it.

    Nut'n like stir'n the shit pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nut'n like stir'n the shit pot

    :)
    Like when I found my wife's Jane Fonda exercise tape which she had hidden from me. Each shot gave me an extremely pleased feeling.:)

    ReplyDelete