Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where was Sharpton when Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23, were kidnapped, brutally tortured, raped, and murdered in 2007?

The shooting and subsequent death of 17 year old Trayvon Martin is the story of a tragic waste of life – both his and that of the neighborhood watch captain who shot and killed him. It now appears that there are questions about the chain of events that led to the shooting, but that is not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about what we know for a fact.

What we know is that two families and a community are suffering and being ripped apart because of the incident. It is also a fact that race mongers and the anti-gun cabals will attempt to use this tragic situation as currency to further their disastrous agendas.

I am in no way downplaying or attempting to minimize the gravity of the situation. But it is a fact, that the lawyers giving their opinions, the prosecutors being used on various news programs to take sides, those lining up to cry racism, Obama, and Al Sharpton are not helping things, they are deliberately fanning the flames of discord and grief for television ratings and personal gain.

As I said, this is a tragic situation for all concerned, but I would be remiss if I didn’t point out the sinful duplicity of Sharpton and Obama. These days Sharpton runs from me like a dog running from scalding water and Sean Hannity is typically there to hold his hand. But I want Sharpton to answer a couple questions for me.

He is coming to Florida to lead a rally, and do what he does best, foment discord – but where was he when the black New York undercover Detectives, Rodney J. Andrews and James V. Nemorin, were brutally murdered execution style by Ronell Wilson who is black? Why didn’t Sharpton lead protests or a march in their honor, to show their families and children that New York appreciated their work their to get machine guns off the streets that were being sold by Hispanic and black thugs? I made a promise to myself that I would never forget those two brave officers – but for Sharpton they never existed.

More @ The Daily Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment