Friday, April 13, 2012

Mommy Wars? Seriously?

Via The Battle of Atlanta



Oh my, it looks like I'm supposed to be rooting for Ann Romney now that an Obama advisor has maligned her, saying:
“Guess what, his wife has actually never worked a day in her life,” said Rosen, who was being interviewed by CNN’s Anderson Cooper about the “war on women.”
And then, just like that, a familiar name popped up on Twitter: @AnnDRomney.
“I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work,” Ann tweeted.
The Romney campaign confirmed to ABC News that the account belongs to Ann Romney.
And via Drudge, we find that there is already a poll up at the Washington Post, your flagship Operation Mockingbird outfit. What can we contrast this with? Ah I know, the current first lady who never had the luxury of staying at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment