Friday, April 6, 2012

Navy plane crash in Virginia Beach caught on dramatic tape

My Sister Anne was driving two blocks away . Unbelievable that no one was killed.



Dramatic video posted on YouTube captured the moment when a Navy jet crashed into an apartment complex in Virginia Beach and exploded into flames.

“This apartment complex right here, this one is already ruined,” a man can be heard saying.

In the background, a woman can be heard shouting “Everybody out. Let’s go, everybody out” as the fire quickly spread throughout the complex.

More @ NY Daily News

3 comments:

  1. I watched this live from a link I found. The local (WAVY) news was reporting. It was wild. they said the pilot & RIO ejected right before impact and one was hanging from a balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment by my sister.:)

    "Thanks. I had not seen the video. I did see the young man on TV who was the first to get to one of the pilots. The pilot in shock apologized to him for destroying his home! Speaking of being raised right! xo"

    ReplyDelete