Saturday, May 26, 2012

MEET AND GREET

Here is what I have at the moment, we will be gathering for a Summer Texas PatCom. There has been great interest from folks in the San Antonio area, I suppose now is the time to start asking questions. Who is willing to travel? One day event? Meet at my place? Meet at a public restaurant or tavern?

Or do folks want me to call the shots? I already have support on my side of town to hold a small gathering, I do have room for anyone that might want to camp out, there is a country watering hole not far from my place, I will stop in today to check it out.

I am stuck in limbo at the moment, should I just have another BBQ at my place and invite all that wish to attend, the trip from San Antonio area is about three plus hours to my place. It would be nice to hold a function in San Antonio.

The ultimate goal is to bring like-minded folks together to help build a support network, this is not a militia, it’s average citizens coming together to build tribe and support. I have to assume most folks are preppers, I wish to share non hybrid garden seed, local connections in long-term food storage, I would also like to hold a swap meet.

More @ San Jacinto County Outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment