Friday, June 29, 2012

Insane killer whale story

Via The Dorkfish Express



I was out fishing in Nanoose Bay with a few buddies last Sunday. The day started off as usual with us having breakfast at home before heading out fishing. While eating, I was staring out at the water when I saw the distinct dorsal fins of Killer Whales. I texted my buddy Greg who was already out fishing and let him know the whales were coming his way. Little did either of us know that we would soon get a bit closer to them than we bargained for! We hit the water to go fishing about an hour later and Greg gave me a shout on the radio indicating that the whales were nearby. I wanted to test the new cam so I headed over and pulled up beside him. Further out from us the whales were swimming past and I grabbed a few distant pics.

More @ BC Tough


No comments:

Post a Comment