Sunday, July 22, 2012

Camp Grayling MI

Via Michael



The message below was sent to three of the people in charge of our group.
A few days I ago I mentioned I was told of an unconfirmed incident that took place at (Camp?) Fort Grayling MI where up to 9 nine guardsmen walked out of their two week required service because the exercise was based on training for containment of civil unrest, gun confiscation and use of force if necessary against US citizens. I worked today but when I got home I had a message from my contact in MI that I would be contacted by someone who could confirm that and more. A short while later I got a contact name and a phone number. I spent over an hour on the phone with a gentleman who retired after 27 years in the service and did a tour of Iraq and Afghanistan before getting out. He is currently a licensed federal firearms dealer and firearms trainer and owns his own business. Because of where he is located a lot of local and federal law enforcement do business at the gun shop and train and qualify at the range their. He still has many contacts both in and out of the military.

Basically he confirmed that the training did take place and is in fact taking place at multiple locations across the US even if the action they are training for is Unconstitutional which is what caused the servicemen in question to walk out on their 2 week training requirement. Those that walked out were older men up tot he rank of staff sergeant so had been in the guard for some time. He offered me the names of 3 three of them and offered to arrange contact with them but they are laying low right now because refusing orders and walking out on the training requirement probably means they are at least down with the Guard and they do not know if any charges will be brought up. I told him I did not want the names for now but would consider talking to a couple of them if they agreed to do so.

He also told me he had been told of total force training that had taken place at Fort McCoy in WI that was made up of groups from all branches with FBI and DHS involved as well based on civil unrest and containment. As I said the conversation lasted over an hour where I mostly listened but he covered a lot of scenarios that I won't bother to put in writing in this email. I do not know this person personally and while I take some of his intel with a grain of salt nothing he said is so far out there not to be believable. I will cover more next time I get to talk to any of you in person and until then like the gentleman told me "Keep below radar and watch your six."

17 comments:

  1. I have a contact that told me the same thing basically. This is no random fellow, he has serious contacts. Lots of servicemen are concerned, a few are taking a stand. -55six

    ReplyDelete
  2. A version of this story appears on the internet every few months. The last one was set in Indiana. That one had some easily checkable facts and so was quickly discredited. This version avoids that by stating that the people involved are "laying low" and so the story cannot be easily checked. If you have independent confirmation that the story is true, I and I am sure all your other readers would like to know it.

    For the future, note that the story has a lot of detail, but that the details do not mean anything, that is, the details are added to give the story an air of legitimacy but don't actually prove anything. For example, what does having served in Iraq and Afghanistan or having an FFL have to do with the story? Note also the narrator has a lot of detail about the source and spoke to him for over an hour, but he wrote "I do not know this man personally". If the source doesn't know him why did the source talk to him at all and why give him such personal detail? All these and several other items in the story scream out phony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ragnar. Did you notice that I added (Camp?) at the top? Strange they would get Fort and Camp messed up. Someone in the service would not make that mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fort and not Camp was my error not the person I spoke with and not having a military background I did not realize my error. The conversation took place and there were many details left out and some mentioned that might appear irrelevant but then in a conversation lasting over one hour I guess there were things mentioned and discussed that would seem irrelevant.
    The gentleman knowledgeable of events that had been taking place around the country including at least one here in NC that I can confirm took place. Why would someone they had never met face to face with carry on such a conversation? There is something you may not be aware of called mutual trust among mutual contacts and why would not such a conversation take place because there is nothing illegal in such an exchange.
    I cannot and never meant to vouch for the reliability of any of the info and it was relayed to the best of my memory of the conversation late yesterday after work. You are free to doubt the information provided for as I said I cannot say any of it is 100% accurate but do not doubt that the conversation took place. I sent it to Brock in an email as a heads up and to get his feedback expecting him to contact me about it. It did not cross my mind that he would immediately post it. So it goes…

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is definitely better to post stuff like this than not, but please tell me if you do not want me to post something from now on, as you did in your most recent email and thanks. The fort/camp makes perfect sense now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In MI. it is referred to as Camp Graying,

      http://grayling-mi.com/attractions/historical-sites-2/camp-grayling-military-installation

      Camp sound so casual as to Fort. "We All Bundle!"

      Delete
  6. Didn't say I minded you posting it my friend. Just that it was not my original intent in doing so. I agree that getting some of this info out there is a good thing. Besides once you have fallen down the rabbit hole you soon realize even the most bizarre of information on events may well be true...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a good friend that is SF Civil Affairs. He was up at Ft McCoy last Nov. What he said helps confirm the validity of this post.

    He said Ft McCoy is being shut down in base closure, but when he was up there he saw construction everywhere. They were rehabing the barracks, upgrading the perimeter security, complete overhaul on the MOC Comms, DFAC etc.

    He said that several of the guys in his group were asking why they would be doing that.

    The answer is easy...civilian detainment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for my country and have never known a time when I did not feel at home in my own country until now. The Christian values and republic our ancestors fought and died for is being dismantled. My circle of friends have been praying for our country since O took office. We are women who love our God, country and family. We vote, we send faxes, and we voice our displeasure at what is happening....abortions and same-sex marriage particularly. My hope is that all the fradulent activities of this administration will be its undoing and that men of faith that love this country will never be put in harms way but see justice done. Respectfully a North Carolinian patriot and daughter of a Revolutionary soldier...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The answer is easy...civilian detainment

    Oh, boy.
    ========
    a North Carolinian patriot and daughter of a Revolutionary soldier...

    Thank you ma'am. My g,g,g, also was there at Brandywine and others. We shall continue to fight the good fight, as my mother would say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your prayers are much needed but this loss of Liberty and Christian values in what was once a great republic started long before this latest accelerated assault by the current regime.

    Your info on McCory is interesting because my contact indicated that the training taking place there was fairly recent. The latest update is that I was able to speak with my original contact in MI who sent the gentleman I spoke with at length last evening to me. He confirms that gentleman's long service to this country at over 20 years and most as a Ranger. He first met the gentlemen when Oath Keepers first formed in MI and after the management issues at Oath keepers came about they both left oath keepers but have kept in touch ever since.

    It appears there were also at least a couple Marines who refused to participate in exercises they knew went against their oath. It looks like a push back is taking place. He is trying to contact directly some of the servicemen allegedly involved and if that can be done it will be passed on. Again I stress none of this has been confirmed and is only coming out by word of mouth being passed along between contacts but if you step back and look at the big picture the facts that are known fall into place and with a very unpleasant probable scenario. Just keep in mind all the ammo and arms DHS has begun to acquire and who do you think they would possibly think they would need to possibly use them against. Look in the mirror...

    ReplyDelete
  11. the facts that are known fall into place and with a very unpleasant probable scenario. Just keep in mind all the ammo and arms DHS has begun to acquire and who do you think they would possibly think they would need to possibly use them against. Look in the mirror...

    ReplyDelete