Thursday, August 23, 2012

NH Sheriff Candidate Would Use Deadly Force To Stop Abortions

Via John Robert Mallernee

 NH Sheriff Candidate Would Use Deadly Force To Stop Abortions

A man running for sheriff in New Hampshire says if he is elected, he will arrest anyone involved in an abortion in his county.

Frank Szabo set off a firestorm with the comments. People on all sides of the political spectrum have condemned the statements, but Szabo stands by them. He says it’s the sheriff’s job to protect every citizen – even the unborn.

Szabo is running as a Republican for Hillsborough County Sheriff. But he injected a new issue in the debate when he sent out a press release saying he would arrest anyone performing an abortion.

He took it a step further when asked how far he’d go to stop one.

“Deadly force is the last thing law enforcement should be using, if a citizen’s life is in danger they should be protected,” says Szabo. “If there is no other choice, that’s what’s needed to protect the citizen.”

More @ CBS Boston


3 comments:

  1. Of course the Sheriff got taken to the wood shed for his statements and his willingness to shred the Constitution... He's a typical religious zealot.

    So now he's backing off after showing how truly pathetic his movement is in promoting murder to stop murder...

    “I want to be clear to the people of New Hampshire that I made several comments about the use of deadly force against abortion doctors that I regret, that I apologize for and that I fully retract,” Szabo said in a statement, according to WMUR. “In making comments yesterday, I let my passionate stance against abortion get the better of me.”

    "Szabo posted a similar apology on his Facebook page, writing, “Never in my wildest nightmare would I advocate violence, especially the initiation of deadly force. My supporters know that I am a man of peace. Yesterday’s interview was poor judgment on my part.”

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-h-sheriff-candidate-apologizes-for-saying-he-would-use-deadly-force-to-stop-abortions/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accordingly, I've updated and revised the information posted on my own web site.

    While wearing an "OATH KEEPERS" T-shirt, Frank Szabo also retracted his previous statement that the sheriff is the chief elected law enforcement officer for the county.

    The man will not stand his ground, even when he's right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. retracted his previous statement that the sheriff is the chief elected law enforcement officer for the county.

    The man will not stand his ground, even when he's right.

    What an idiot. Should be a collectivist, changing course in midstream.

    ReplyDelete