Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Emails from "The Constitutionalist"

I didn't post the piece "He's a Constitutionalist" which I read earlier today, but I just received an email from Bonnie Gadsden informing me that the family had been in touch with him before about The Citadel and has an update from the assaulted parties. The complete piece is available @ Bonnie Gadsden. The correspondence below.



 The above piece I read right before i hopped into bed last night, and it struck a cord with me.  A little back story: About a month ago I received an email from Bear and Marcella, who I had not been in contact with before.  I'll just post it here instead of describing it.


Hello, 
Where to begin?  
I've been all over your sites and have read pretty much everything on them.
My wife & I are very interested in learning more about becoming part of the Liberty movement that you are forming and to become part of the Citadel.
 
We are bio-dynamic/organic farmers living in Emmett, Idaho. We raise various food crops, chickens & goats. We also make a large variety of organic foods such as breads, muffins, canned goods & the like that we use for barter & trade here in our local community. 
We have also been doing all we can to awaken our fellow Americans as to what has happened to our beloved Constitution, long enough to let the quivering-elite know we are here and we won't be quiet about what is happening to our country. 
We are very much looking forward to knowing more like-minded peoples, such as yourselves...

Thanks,
 
Bear & Marcela Gibbons
I read this and thought, "This is great, our Citadel community is attracting good people."

After reading the original article at Pro Liberate, I was in a sour mood.  I quickly shot Bear an email asking how they were doing.  Here is their reply:

Hey There...  
 I would really like to say to you, "yeah, we're doin' great!"... But really? We're not doin' so hot.

 Marcela's physical bruises are healed, but the emotional stress from them pulling her out of her home, where she once felt safe, is going to take a little longer for the healing process to work. 
  My back is ruined now, due to falling back on my tailbone with my hands handcuffed behind me. I am working on healing myself but it's a slow process. 
 After I had got my boots on, and came around the corner to see an assault rifle aimed at my head with his finger on the trigger and then when getting outside having 2 more being leveled at me plus a couple of handguns, I figured it was best to live to fight another day. I fully admit that I was not in the correct mind-set, to confront the goons I was facing. I had been looking forward to a day in my field, tending my crops. Not looking down the barrels of several assault weapons, being treated like a terrorist and subject to numerous attacks on our freedoms, supposedly guaranteed by our Organic Constitution...  
 It was two days after this event that I found your blog about The Citadel and subsequently emailed you. I really like the idea of living in the same protected area with other like-minded folk. This event showed Marcela & I that we really can't go this alone. We've known for some time that we would like to find a community such as The Citadel, and it felt very synchronistic that we found your blog the way we did...  
 I will tell you, that we are seeking legal recourse in all of this. We are hoping to retain the services of the same attorney that represented, and won in favor of, the Weaver family in the Ruby Ridge case against the feds... If not him, we will find someone to represent us. We may even go at it pro per, but that is not really the route we would like to go at this time. I want to make a statement with this lawsuit and win, rather than just making a statement that gets lost in the mix...  
 This police state bullshit has got to stop. One way, or t'other...

 Thanks for your concern, my friend... We both look forward to talking with you more in the future...

 Also? For the record... I am proud to be known as a "Constitutionalist"! I wear it as a badge of courage...


 In Freedom, 
Bear & Marcela
So here I am today asking for your help.  Fellow Patriots, I ask you not to stand idly by and let these events pass unnoticed.  Please share this wherever you can, and if you are able, lend support to Bear and Marcella to fight the legal battles they are undertaking against tyranny.  This is a family of Patriots who is willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the Citadel, will you stand with them in their time of need now?

Lend them your support, be it emotional, physical or financial.  If you are so inclined, donations to Bear and Marcella to fund their legal fight can be sent via the PayPal button below:


For Our Posterity

BonnieGadsden

4 comments:

  1. What an impressive display of 'serving and protecting'. Fearless Fossdick carrying his mighty mattel at the ready with the safety off!.A couple of real desperado's there. Surprised they didn't shoot the ferocious dog's , like they did at Ruby Ridge.( practice ya know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having already left a comment at B.G's.
    When i "served" ensuring that the citizens of my community were treated fairly and with respect was SOP. Now its obvious to all with eyes wide op

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Cont.) Open, that the respect & fairness that one human being should show another be he/she in law enforcement or not, is no longer taught to or even desired by those employed by, or seeking to become employed by local, state, or federal agencies.
      Protect and serve, is now Intimidate, beat, instill fear..... True "Gestapo" tactics. History truly does repeat itself!

      Delete