Saturday, March 23, 2013

Two teen suspects arrested in shooting death of Georgia baby

Via NC Renegade

  


Two teenage suspects were arrested in a small coastal Georgia city a day after a baby was killed and his mom shot, authorities said Friday.

The mother, Sherry West, told FOX affiliate WAWS-TV that she was pushing her 13-month-old son, Antonio, in his stroller in Brunswick, Ga., Thursday morning, when two boys – described as about 10 and 15 years old – came up, demanded money and shot them.

Brunswick police announced Friday afternoon that they had arrested a 17-year-old and a 14-year-old, and that they were charging them with murder. The arrests came after SWAT teams had gone door to door, searching for clues, and police had checked local school attendance and absentee lists to see if there were any students who hadn't been at school that fit the description of the suspects.

West told WAWS-TV that the older boy pointed a handgun at her during the encounter Thursday."He said, 'I'm gonna kill you if you don't give me your money,' and I said, 'I swear I don't have any,'" she told WAWS-TV of the encounter. She said they wouldn't accept no for an answer."He says, 'Well, I'm gonna kill your baby,'" she told WAWS-TV, crying. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. 
And then he shot my baby right in the head." 

More @ NBC

6 comments:

  1. I hope the skinheads in South Georgia get a hold of these savages and cut them up bit by bit, SLOWLY.

    Time to bring back lynchings....but only for the guilty...the justice system won't do sh*t about these people, so this story is final proof we must do things ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the justice system won't do sh*t

      That's for sure. Info below for the "racists.":)

      27.4% Of Lynchings Were White
      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=2538&highlight=tuskegee

      Delete
  2. My Virginia wife, with relatives who are Old Order Dunkerds, is about the most non-violent person I have ever known. When I read her the Denver Post article about these vermin this morning she stunned me by saying almost to the word what Anonymous said above.

    I have a new 8 inch Kabar tanto that has not been used. Costs $102 new. I will contribute it for this job, else my other Chinese made CSA flag knife, like the one being given at PATCON would also work well.

    Colorado has had Nathan Dunlap on death row for almost 20 years. Google him, he's a celebrity. The State House is frantically trying to repeal the death penalty. I'm getting out of this chicken-shit state that has been ruined by Californians and Muslims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us'ns Tarheels will welcome y'all with open arms!:)

      Delete
  3. This is a racial incident period but it won't be adressed. There is a psychosis bred into blacks and this is living proof. Call it what you want psychosis, sociopaths, delusions of grandeur- it's all there. Brought to you by statist liberals and race pimps. There is no cure except by a bullet. I had to testify in a case 20 years ago when a guy was robbed of a dollar bill and a credit card and the robber blew his face off too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed and I just added the video.
      =======
      I had to testify in a case 20 years ago when a guy was robbed of a dollar bill and a credit card and the robber blew his face off too.

      Insane.

      Delete