Thursday, May 9, 2013

Update on Camera Hunting Contest

CAMOVER

A group calling itself the Barefoot Bandit Brigade, Puget Sound, Washington has claimed the destruction of 17 Police State cameras.  This is by far the greatest number of cameras I know of destroyed, in the U.S., so they are in the lead for the America’s.  They said on their site; “This act is concrete sabotage against the system of surveillance and control. It is also a message of solidarity and a wish of strength to the Seattle Grand Jury Resisters, those currently incarcerated and those not. Finally, this act announces our participation in the game of CAMOVER, called for by comrades in Germany.”

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Leftists anarchists. They seem to be part of the communist May Day "festivities". I don't know whether these are potential allies or future enemies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they could be allies as long as they stay away from us, but later there would be no room for us'ns to be anywhere near them.:)

      Delete
    2. I guess if they stay in the NW we'd all be okay!

      Delete
    3. Yup, I certainly won't be venturing up there anymore, though I guess if you stay away from the populated areas it is still OK. I enjoyed fishing off the rocks in Northern California, Oregon and Washington.

      Delete
  2. Hell, we don't want them either, but if they want to take out a few cameras, fine by me, afterall, why should the commies be the only ones to have useful idiots?
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete