Tuesday, June 25, 2013

III CQB AAR

 

From WRSA reader Daniel:

Hello CA, 

I organized and attended Kerodin’s CQB class this weekend and thought an AAR might benefit the community. Since your site seems the most widely read I offer it to you for posting if you’re willing.

Thanks in advance either way.

Daniel

III CQB AAR

As the great philosopher Dirty Harry Callahan taught us, “A man’s got to know his limitations”:

I’ve been doing an honest assessment of myself and couldn’t help but conclude I need some work – OK, a lot of work. The list of things I’d like/need to learn is pretty long, so when I saw that Kerodin was taking his CQB training on the road while charging ridiculously low prices per student I decided this was a great opportunity to fill some skill gaps. After all, Glock and AR fantasies aside, what DO you do when your day goes to pieces and multiple hostile hands are on you?

Plus, it would be a good chance to see for myself if Kerodin is indeed one of a rare breed of lying, scheming, ego driven, sociopathic conmen as some in the community claim. The class date was set, plans were made and the big day arrived.

The verdict?

The class is excellent and and I have to disappoint the haters. Sam is for real and very much knows what he’s doing.

More @ WRSA

No comments:

Post a Comment