Friday, July 12, 2013

Facebook Warriors

38783_720212122.jpg


Maybe I’m spending too much time on Facebook lately.  That’s probably it.

There seems to be a growing number of folks between the ages of 19 and 32 who are completely ready for post-SHTF.  Not only are they ready, but they open death’s black embrace with open arms.

I don’t think they have parents who are knowledgeable or serious about getting ready, but, deep down, I really do value these kids’ effort to think more than five minutes ahead.

I feel like I’m pretty open with my opinions about the federal regime and where these two trains on the same track are headed.  But these people… Good Lord.   I don’t know whether to admire their bravery or laugh at their stupidity.  (For instance, I Google searched one guy, about my age, in an attempt to show just how easy it would be for the federal regime to track him down.  If five minutes and Google can produce the results I got, imagine what the regime could bring against him with the full effort of the IRS and DOJ.  He didn’t really get it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment