Monday, August 19, 2013

MKA1919, the Rifleman’s Shotgun it's like a piston AR15 in 12 gauge


Like most of us, I don’t get enough training even with my primary rifle. Shotgun, a secondary weapon for me, gets even less range and class time. As a result, my efforts to operate a Remington 870 or an 1100 efficiently run into the basic lack of familiarity born of insufficient training or practice. This is why I took such a keen interest in the MKA1919, a shotgun was designed with the AR15 users in mind. The right hand charging handle actually makes its manual of arms closer to Sig556, but the rest of the design, including sights, safety and stock all favor the most common sporting and defensive rifle in America.

More @ All Outdoor

4 comments:

  1. Want

    hbbill
    Somewhere behind enemy lines,
    Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own several 12ga shotguns including an old stand by a modified Winchester Defender, a Stoeger P-350, a Weatherby PA459 reaper, a Mossberg 500 Cruiser and I purchased one of the MKA 1919's when Cheaper Than Dirt had them on sale last year. In fact I purchased two of them and gave one to my finance manager as a bomnus for a good year in addition to his cash bonus. From what I have used it it cycles fine and is quite accurate. I have used slugs, buck shot and some game loads but I like the pattern the Centurian buck and ball loads give as my primary defense load. I added three 10 round magazines to go witht he two 5 round mags I got when I purchased it. My fianance guy had his modified and put on an adjustable tactical stock but I have left mine as purchased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. three 10 round magazines

      Do they make them larger?

      Delete