Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cops brutalize family during traffic stop


 

The punishment for allegedly blowing through a stop sign didn’t exactly fit the crime.

When David Braxton Scherz, 26, saw flashing blue lights behind him as he drove down his street in 2011, he had no way of knowing his luck was about to go from bad to worse.

A police dashcam video shows officers in Harris County, Texas, confronting Scherz during the traffic stop outside his home in Houston.

“I was coming home from a friend’s house, an officer said I missed a stop sign, but before it even got to that I had already parked in my driveway,” said Scherz.

His mother approached from inside the house and was ordered back inside.

“Ma’am, either wait inside or wait in the backseat of my car. I’m not going to ask you again,” a deputy can be heard saying in an audio recording obtained by ABC in Houston.

“This is my house and I have the right to stand here,” protested Yvonne Scherz.
Then things got really ugly. A cop pulls the woman to the ground and drags her along the concrete.
“The next thing I remember she was screaming. I went inside, grabbed my sister and she got the rest of the family,” recalled Scherz.

More with another video @ WND

No comments:

Post a Comment