Saturday, September 28, 2013

Late-Term Abortionist Invites Mother to Hold Aborted Baby

 

 

 Sick

An interview published at The Hairpin gives a disturbing exchange between a late-term abortionist and an interviewer who discuss the new documentary After Tiller, and a scene in which the late-term abortionist encourages the mother to “hold” her aborted baby, and take home its footprints and a “memory box,” as if it were a baby that suffered a normal infant death.

Jia Tolentino interviewed Susan Robinson, one of only four American abortionists who openly perform third-trimester abortions. Robinson is featured in the new documentary After Tiller, which premiered in New York last weekend:

More @ Breitbart

6 comments:

  1. What a sick bastard.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brock. She was feeling a bit better when we left, but I still worry about her.

    I'm still sad about not getting to N.C. and meeting you. I have instructed Holly to give you a hug for me, so get prepared. ;)

    I did get to go spend several hours at the Fredricksburg (it's very close to my daughter's house ) battlefield and I hiked up to General Lee's command post. ;)

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she has appointments set up. It takes forever though to get into the doctor through the military health system. Very annoying.
    Miss V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a VA doctor told me years ago, if you think you need to be seen earlier, just go to the emergency room as they will have to take you.

      Delete