Thursday, September 5, 2013

Putin will send missile shield to Syria if US launches attack without UN approval

Via Billy

 Vladimir Putin

Checkmate

World leaders will gather in St Petersburg on Thursday for what has transformed into an international showdown with Vladimir Putin threatening to send a missile shield to Syria if the US launches an attack without the authority of the United Nations.

The G20 summit, hosted by Putin, had been expected to focus on the world economy and growth, but will now be dominated by the Middle East crisis, even if the formal agenda remains fixed on the slowdown of growth in emerging markets.

Barack Obama, speaking during a stopover in Sweden before the summit, denied his political credibility was at stake but admitted relations with Russia had hit a wall. He insisted he had not set the red lines requiring a military response if the Syrian government deployed chemical weapons.

4 comments:

  1. I guess Mickey Mouse set the red line... this guy's takes no responsibility whatsoever for anything other than his golf game... then probably blames the secret service agents shadowing him when he shanks one.. Some world leader. Every American or otherwise, dead or alive, who voted this guy in office should feel shamed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every American or otherwise, dead or alive, who voted this guy in office should feel shamed.

      The worst thing that has ever happened to these united states.

      Delete
  2. Meet the New Leader of the Free World...

    Our New Dear Leader...


    (Brock; you can edit and delete this... I have been having problems with your capcha. Maybe its just me... I get disgusted with commenting and then losing what I've typed, so I give up. Thought I'd give it one last chance as an anonymous.. Piper Michael)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to say. I guess it just started, as I remember you commented recently....?

      Delete