Thursday, October 31, 2013

Man Opens Fire on Wis. Duck Hunters


Two hunters looking for ducks found trouble instead.

The harrowing hunting story happened in Barron County in Western Wisconsin. Two men were shot at numerous times while hunting legally, and the man who opened fire is facing minor charges.

Now, both sides are telling their stories.

It's the heart of duck hunting season. On Sunday, a marsh looked perfect for outdoorsman, "we knew it was going to be a great day, it started out good."

Yet within minutes of shooting two mallards the hunters became the hunted.

A stranger lurking in the nearby woods, got mouthy, "he went off on a rant about how we shouldn't be here, we should be in Afghanistan if we were gonna shoot something," says Levi Johnston.

More @ ABC

2 comments:

  1. Brock, on behalf of all sane, rational residents and those living some where else (like me) from and of Wisconsin, I plead, we are not all like this moonbat, liberal do-gooder. We/I do understand the critical role the hunter plays in the eco-system and the predator-prey relationship. Personally if some one fired a firearm at me, I would have shot the SOB on the spot with ZERO remorse. In my book, what that guy did was attempted murder. It is so embarrassing to see another article about my state where some damn liberal or idiot has done some thing to disgrace himself and the state.
    To all liberals living in Wisconsin, Please, do us all a service and commit suicide RFN! You are all too damn worthless to continue living. FOAD. I am a Badger, and I look forward to the day when I can settle some old scores with you A--holes. And if you think a good-ol' Southern boy can be unforgiving, you haven't the half of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what that guy did was attempted murder.

      Absolutely and the fact he wasn't charged was mind blowing.

      Delete