Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tommy Robinson: Breaking bad

 Tommy-Robinson-1911821
 The deceptive Islamic supremacist Mo Ansar with his new BFF Tommy Robinson

So much rumor, misinformation and disinformation is going around, it is important for me to set the record straight. Here is what actually happened with Tommy Robinson, and where I stand.

A month ago, Tommy Robinson called me. This was an infrequent occurrence; we were not in constant contact, and he only called me with matters of great importance. He expressed yet again his frustration with elements in the EDL that had become even stronger in his absence -- racist and antisemitic influences. These are issues I, too, had concerns about, as I expressed back in June 2011 and had cautiously withdrawn my support, but was reassured by Tommy that he would police the organization. In our September 2013 conversation, Tommy said he could no longer control those forces, and that he would have to leave the EDL.

Not being on the ground in the UK, and having worked with him at a distance for four years, I understood his concerns, and looked forward to a new organization -- perhaps even SIO-England. I did not know when he was going to make his move away from the EDL, and he did not tell me. The only thing he told me was that he was going to make the break before his upcoming court case -- perhaps to incur the sympathy of the court.

More @ Atlas Shrugs

2 comments:

  1. Tommy Robinson and the EDL have always maintained that they were against "islamists" and not "moderate muslims".

    "I don’t hate Muslims. Luton is a completely multicultural town and from day one we've wanted to embrace everyone; all colours and creeds.
    "I have a passion to combat Islamist ideology and I want to lead a revolution against that ideology, but I don't want to lead a revolution against Muslims."

    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/edl-tommy-robinson-quits-far-group-092614871.html#8x25oSa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and as I remember that was one of the links Freedom Oupost included in their earlier piece.

      Delete