Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We’re in the best of hands: teens caught with 3,500 rounds of TSA ammunition


 ammo boxes
TSA officials say they are investigating to see whether procedures were not followed, after three teenagers were found in a vehicle within 70 boxes of ammunition intended for law-enforcement use.
Authorities said the teens — ages 18, 16 and 15 — were suspected of involvement in a break-in early Sunday at a trailer owned by the federal air marshal program, which is part of the Transportation Security Administration. Police said the trailer was in the 7400 block of New Ridge Road in the Hanover area of Anne Arundel County, about one mile from the terminal at Baltimore-Washington International Marshall Airport.
Officials said ammunition is typically stored in a more secure facility.
More @ Bearing Arms

10 comments:

  1. "Officials said ammunition is typically stored in a more secure facility."

    Hope not. ;-)
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are spreading the ammo out.This is good to know.Damn this is 20 minutes from me.I need to walk my dog more.Its out there like Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need to walk my dog more.Its out there like Easter eggs.

      Nothing better than finding a colorful Easter egg.:)

      Delete
  3. Wow, wish I could stumble on a trailer full of ammo, it would save me lots of money.....
    Posted.......... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say this is bull shit. watch out for another fast and furious...... sounds all to familiar. Damn false flags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This administration will kill without hesitation to stay in power. Mark my words.

      Delete
  5. here's an article with a little bit more info, not much though. Its got a pic of the 18 year old who apparently admitted to breaking into the trailer and a Ford Mustang.

    http://wtvr.com/2013/10/20/police-teens-had-70-boxes-of-ammo-belonging-to-u-s-air-marshals/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is not going to reflect well on you at your up coming mid year review. A sternly worded letter will be placed in your employee file.
    Stupid teens, got caught before I had to buy some ammo from them. And I would have thrown in a 12 pack of beer, just to show what a great guy I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid teens, got caught before I had to buy some ammo from them. And I would have thrown in a 12 pack of beer, just to show what a great guy I am.

      :)!

      Delete