Friday, January 31, 2014

Anger rising: Obama's an 'enemy combatant'

  

Voters in one Oklahoma region represented by Rep. Jim Brindenstine may look meek and mild, maybe even sweet, but their opinions of President Obama reveal nothing but a battleground “take-no-prisoners” attitude.

One lady, for example, said there needs to be changes in the Senate so “we can impeach the SOB.”

Said another, “He’s not president as far as I’m concerned. … Should be executed. He’s an enemy combatant.”

She complained that Congress is doing nothing and that “allows this moron to make decisions. He has no authority. None.”

More with video @ WND

7 comments:

  1. I lived in Oklahoma for a year. Damn good people there.
    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's the most conservative in the states.

      Delete
  2. Did you read the comments ?? Its looking like there's gonna be a party, sooner than later......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering what the government evidently thinks of me, I've sometimes thought of having an "enemy combatant" patch made for my BDUs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a thought! Might become popular. I ought to get a picture of one and post it. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Can't find a company that gives you a proof picture first. Strange as all the customized bumper sticker companies do.

      Delete