Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Letter from a cop

 White Girl Bleed a Lot, Knockout Game, black on white crime.
 
Mr. Flaherty,
 
 First of all I want to thank you very much for writing your book.
 
I have been a Sheriff’s Officer for 10 years, my father was a Deputy, my grandfather was a chief of police, and my brother is a cop too.
 
Over the past week I discovered your book online through a forum and realized that it is exactly what I have been looking for to sustaniate all of the current trends I am seeing in our area.  When my grandfather became a police officer, this area was an iconic booming proud city that was full of blue-collar hard working people.
 
The police department was known for its take-no-shit approach to criminals and the jail was no different. Up until recently, in liue of the entitlement generation and the never ending lawsuits, we were able to correct the local criminal population with force and proper sentencing guidelines.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment