Saturday, April 19, 2014

Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat in 2014



Slide1

VERBATIM

I can only take credit for #10, but thought you’d get a kick out of this.

10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.

9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.



8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.



7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.



6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.



5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.



4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.



3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.



2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.



And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:



1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.


10 comments:

  1. Excellent - To think that the Republican-dominated legislature in Florida gerrymandered Allen West's district to get him out of Congress. The Enemy is everywhere, not just the usual places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. & he probably still would have won except for the shenanigans.

      Delete
  2. true enough - I lived in Florida during the 2000 election - now that was some whole new kind of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gainesville - a Lib stronghold back then, but I hear they have a Tea Party Mayor now...life really does turn on a dime. ;)

      Delete
  3. Brock,hey bro! Yes things are getting better, i think i am back up and running. It'll take a bit to get em all fired up,hopefully not to long. Glad to see you are still posting all your usual awesome stuff! To much to comment on all, but that Charlie Daniels piece is Great !! Keep it up an Take care!
    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you. Were you down with medical?

      Delete
  4. Only a small portion of it,health is pretty good. Financial mainly. Family member broke it off in me. But moving on! Just changed courses. Thanks man!
    China
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep your chin up! Always look on the bright side of things. I must have eaten something bad yesterday, but today I told Dixie that on the bright side I lost 2.2 pounds!:)

      Delete