Sunday, August 3, 2014

CIA op: Clinton lied about Bin Laden opportunity. A “coward”

 

'What papers do you think Sandy Berger stole out of the archive?'

 Bill Clinton is a “monumental liar” for saying he refused to take out Osama bin Laden because of collateral damage, said Michael Scheuer, who headed the CIA’s Bin Laden unit at the time.

An audio recording of Clinton made Sept. 10, 2001, recently surfaced in which Clinton said he chose not to kill bin Laden because he would have had to “destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.

Scheuer was hot as he appeared on “Fox & Friends” Friday morning, calling Geraldo Rivera a “clown” and a “dummy” for refuting his accusation.

More with videos @ WND

6 comments:

  1. Geraldo Rivera is a douchebag. Remember when he tried to draw in the sand where our troops were - and get bounced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot of criticism of Scheuer, and I don't know what's true or not about that, but he is right about two things here: 1) Clinton is a liar; and 2) Heraldo is a clown and a dummy. That helps me want to believe whatever else he has to say... at my own risk I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) White Nights are few and far between these days.

      Delete
  3. That is true, and I hope I recognize one when I see one - I am grateful that people seem to finally be coming forward and calling out the Enemy Within as well as the Enabling Evil Media sycophants. I will settle for that. I am no innocent, and my mistakes are legion, so am okay with forgiving anyone who actually repents of their lies... but not by telling me other lies for heaven's sake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but not by telling me other lies for heaven's sake!

      :) The commies have cornered the market on that.

      Delete