Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tackled, duct-taped, choked, and threatened with death in his own home - but he fought back.

 Victim Turned Hero: Assaulted and taped, he still managed to shoot two bad guys.

Two men in masks reportedly invaded a home in Katy, Texas, assaulted and restrained the two male occupants, and threatened one with death.

And then he shot them.

The victim, who wishes to remain anonymous, was in his bedroom when his world was suddenly turned upside-down.

“Two masked men busted in the door, jumped on top of me, put their hands over my mouth, duct taped my wrists, duct taped my ankles, then flipped me over on my stomach, put me in a headlock, tried to choke me out. I faked fainting, and played dead.”

The bad guys went about ransacking the house as he lay there. In another room, his friend’s son was also restrained.

“I looked up once, fifteen minutes into it, and the guy said ‘if you look up again, we’ll kill ya.’”

The jerks tried to get into his gun safe, and failed. Then they left the room, and he quickly got his gun and waited.

More with video @ All Outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment