Monday, November 3, 2014

The “Do Anything” Rifle

 The EM-2 "Janson rifle" was an experimental British assault rifle.

Earlier today on Twitter I laid out my thoughts on what my “ideal” rifle would be (those of you who aren’t yet following me on Twitter can do so here), since I’ve been unable to find the “one gun” that would do everything that I would like a rifle to be able to accomplish (nor have I been able to find a unicorn).

In general theory, this rifle would be adequate as a hunting rifle for North American big game animals (deer, elk, bear, moose). It would also be useful as a self-defense/militia firearm, capable of running well in battle-rifle courses of fire.

These are the qualities I desire in this “do anything” rifle:

More @ Bearing Arms

2 comments:

  1. Well if we can see past the ridiculous "star trek" fantasy inherent in this article, We already have two weapons that fit most of what this person wants. The M-1 Garand and the AKM. ---Ray

    ReplyDelete