Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ferguson – return of the assholes

Via WRSA

http://www.ivymikecafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/doompaul.gif

Getting back online after a hiatus, and this missive has been bubbling in draft form for a couple of weeks. I’m publishing it even though some of the timeliness has worn off, especially with the Eric Garner grand jury decision, which is truly an outrage on every level.

That being said, I will make this statement unequivocally:

If my lily-white ass goes out right now punches a local constable in the face and attempts to grab his gun, I will be shot dead. I have absolutely no doubt about this outcome. Full stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect two-hundred dollars. It’s called playing a very stupid game and winning a very stupid prize.

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding.

    "In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

    ReplyDelete