Sunday, December 14, 2014

The #1 Shooting Tips From the Worlds Top Firearms Instructors

 Chris teaching LE firearms course

Have you ever wondered what one aspect of firearms training was the most important? Like if you could ask the best firearms instructors in the world, “What is one critical part of shooting that is either overlooked or that many shooters don’t understand the importance of to improving their shooting skills?”

Well, I wondered that myself so I decided to ask them! Here are the replies I received from some of the best firearms instructors in the world with backgrounds including: Army Special Operations, an Olympian, Top SHOT contestants, a Navy SEAL, world champions and more!

Most people have to pay hundreds of dollars and attend a course to get shooting tips from instructors of this caliber, but they were kind enough to share them with me (and you) for FREE!

More @ Center Mass

No comments:

Post a Comment